Saturday 14 September 2013

Body Care Routine ♥




Hey guys! xoxo

So I'm back with another post, I thought I'd share with you my Body Care Routine ranging from body products I use in and out of the shower.




Products shown above are:

- Soap & Glory - Hand Food
- Nivea - In - Shower Body Moisturiser 
- Palmolive - Naturals Nourishing Delight
- Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula 
- Vaseline - Spray & Go Body Moisturiser 
- Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Body Scrub
- Superdrug - Coconut Oil 

Step 1: To start off with I would get in the shower and exfoliate my body with the Soap & Glory sugar crush body scrub. I tend to do this once every week

Step 2: I then follow up with the Palmolive nourishing delight shower milk to cleanse my body

Step 3: After I would use the Nivea in shower body moisturiser. I use this mainly for days when I don't have the time to moisturise out of the shower 

Step 4: If I don't use the Nivea in shower body moisturiser. I will either use the Vaseline spray & go body moisturiser. Or for days when I feel my skin needs a little bit more luxury I will use the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula to intensely moisturise and nourish the skin

Step 5: I will then apply the Superdrug Coconut Oil to freshly shaven areas and it helps penetrate the skin further to give it lasting softness and moisture

Step 6: To finish I would then use Soap & Glory hand food as my hand cream to moisturise my hands too


Thank you for reading 

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment