Saturday 14 September 2013

Everyday Makeup Routine ♥




Hey beauties! xoxo

In this post I will be sharing with you guys my current everyday makeup. Now this changes quite frequently as I enjoy changing it up and experimenting with new products. But for now, this is what I use daily. 





Products shown above are:

- Rimmel London - Match Perfection Foundation (010 Light Porcelain)
- Rimmel London - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Collection 2000 - Sheer Loose Powder (2 Translucent)
- Benefit - 10
- No7 - Exquisite Curl Mascara 
- Miss Sporty - Just Clear Mascara
- No7 - Intense Volume Mascara
- Elf - Eyebrow Kit (Dark)
- NYX - Powder Blush (PB06 Peach)
- Elf - High Definition Undereye Setting Powder 
- Elf - Undereye concealer & Highlighter (Glow/Fair)
- Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair 1)
- Rimmel London - Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner 






Products shown above are:

- Real Techniques - Setting Brush
- Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
- Real Techniques - Blush Brush
- Ecotools - Flat Foundation Brush
- Barry M - Angled Blush Brush
- Elf - Small Angled Brush
- Elf - Eyelash & Brow Wand
- Elf - Brow Comb & Brush
- Beauty Blender
- Eyelash Curler



Step 1: Firstly I like to apply a primer to my skin in preparation for my foundation. Using the Rimmel London fix & perfect pro primer, I use my finger tips to apply this evenly to my face. This primer comes out white, but clear when applied to the skin

Step 2: I then follow up with the Rimmel London match perfection foundation and buff this into my skin using the Real Techniques expert face brush. I use circular motions in order to distribute the foundation evenly to create a flawless base

Step 3: What I like to do next is using the Elf undereye concealer & highlighter, I will first of all use the concealer to cover any dark circles or discolouration under my eyes. I will blend that in using the Ecotools flat foundation brush. After I will apply the highlighter under my eyes to create the illusion of a brightening effect

Step 4: I then apply the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer to any imperfections I have and blend that in using the beauty blender

Step 5: After I set my undereye concealer using the Elf high definition undereye setting powder and the Real Techniques setting brush

Step 6: Then using the Collection 2000 sheer loose powder and the sponge that's provided I set the rest of my foundation in place

Step 7: When I have set my makeup in place I then apply the NYX powder blush to the apples of my cheeks, using the Real Techniques blush brush

Step 8: After that using the Barry M angled blush brush and Benefit 10, I would take the highlighter side and apply that to the top of my cheek bones, where the light would naturally hit. When I want to contour I would use the bronzer side and the same brush and apply this starting from the top of my ear bringing it lightly down my cheek

Step 9: Next I would fill in my eyebrows using the Elf eyebrow kit. Firstly I comb my eyebrows using the Elf eyelash and brow wand. I then take the Elf small angled brush and draw my eyebrows in. To keep my eyebrows in place I take the Miss Sporty just clear mascara and comb that through my brows, this will help to ensure my brows stay in place all day

Step 10: Next I apply the Rimmel London scandal eyes waterproof kohl eyeliner to my tight-line and water-line 

Step 11: Finally I  curl my eyelashes using the Eyelash Curler and then apply one coat of the No7 exquisite curl mascara. When that has completely dried I would then apply a coat of the No7 intense volume mascara

I did not include any lip products in this post as the colour in which I use on my lips changes daily. I'm always changing up my everyday makeup as I like to experiment with new products quite often to see how they work for my skin. 

Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment