Monday 7 October 2013

Product Empties ♥





Hey everyone! xoxo

Today I will be doing a 'Product Empties' post. I will be showing you all the products I have used up in the past month or so. Lets get started!





Products shown above are:

- Neutrogena - Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub 
- Nivea - In Shower Body Moisturiser 
- Vaseline - Spray & Go Body Moisturiser 
- Simple - Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner
- Boots - Natural Collection Apple & Lime Body Spray 
- Rimmel London - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Nivea - Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream
- Soap & Glory - Hand Food
- ELF - High Definition Undereye Setting Powder



Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub



So I finished up my 'Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub' as shown in my 'Daily Skincare Routine' shown here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/daily-skincare-routine.html and I really enjoyed it. I'd say its my second favourite daily facial scrub that I've tried so far. First of all the scent is divine, so refreshing and invigorating. I loved using this both morning and night, especially in the morning as it waked me up for the day. It works really well as it has small exfoliating micro-beads built in to help unclog pores. So as my face was being freshened up it was also having a deep clean too!



Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser



I also used up my 'Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser' as shown in my 'Body Care Routine' which you can see here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/body-care-routine.html I've already repurchased this as it will be great for those cold winter nights, where its too chilly to get out of the shower and moisturise the entire body. This is that step but in the shower, so you stay warm and get moisturised at the same time! 



Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser 



I finished my 'Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser' which I also included in my 'Body Care Routine' as you can see here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/body-care-routine.html I was going to repurchase this product but thought I'd just get another 'Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser' as they basically do the same thing but this you'd have to apply when dry so I though purchasing the Nivea moisturiser would just speed up the whole process and worked out better value for money too!



Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner



I have used up and already repurchased another one of the 'Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner' you can also see this shown here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/daily-skincare-routine.html this would have to be my favourite inexpensive/ drugstore toner. I just love the cool, soothing feel it has on the skin as well as how well it works in removing any excess oil, dirt and makeup from the face.



Boots Natural Collection Apple & Lime Body Spray



This body spray was my staple piece throughout the hot summer months. I've repurchased this several times and I absolutely loved it for those beautiful summer days, with its fresh and fruity scent it was wonderful! I've just finished up my final bottle and will definitely be purchasing this again next summer. 



 Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer


I have finally finished up my 'Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer' you can see this in my 'Everyday Makeup Routine' here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/everyday-makeup-routine.html I'm already on the second tube of this. I absolutely love this primer it does all of the above and makes my foundation look smoother and last longer. Brilliant drugstore primer.  



Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream


The next product I have used up is the 'Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream' I absolutely love this moisturiser. I really need to repurchase this because its just wonderful, its non greasy and doesn't leave my skin looking shiny but moisturises deep into the skin. I love it!



Soap & Glory Hand Food


I finished up the travel size 'Soap & Glory Hand Food' this is and will also be my favourite hand cream of all time. I absolutely adore this product, the packaging is cute, the smell is divine and the product itself works wonders for your hands. A must have for the cold months ahead!



ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder


I used this up a while back now and have been saving it for this post. I really enjoyed using this product and wasn't going to repurchase as I bought the 'ELF High Definition Powder' and thought it would be the same as the undereye one, but I don't like the normal powder as much as this one and I will definitely be getting my hands on another one when I can!



Thank you for reading 

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x





















































No comments:

Post a Comment