Monday 12 May 2014

Real Techniques Blush Brush Review ♥





Hey guys! xoxo

In today's post I will be sharing my views and opinions on the 'Real Techniques Blush Brush'. I've been using this brush for just under a year now and I thought it was about time to write up a review.







Appearance: First of all I'd just like to say how much I love the look of this brush. I love how sleek the whole brush looks from the metallic pink handle write up to the ombre black and white bristles. This blush brush looks beautiful stored with my other brushes as it gives my vanity a pop of colour. I love how the bottom of this brush is flat so you can stand it up on your counter/vanity. 
  
Performance: This brush performs well as it deposits just the right amount of product onto the cheeks. I do like this however when using a blush with less pigment I would prefer a different brush as I want to be able to pick enough product up on my brush and then apply it onto my face without having to swirl my brush in the product several times. For highly pigmented blushes this is a superb brush. 

Texture: Starting off with the bristles, the bristles on the 'Real Techniques Blush Brush' are ultra soft and gentle on the skin, they don't scratch or tug on the complexion and still feel silky smooth after washing/ cleaning of the brush. Next the handle has superb grip, the black bottom makes application easy as you can have total control on how you apply your products without have a slippery or unsteady grip. 

Quality: I think this brush and all of the 'Real Techniques Brushes' are of great quality. Not only are they of great value but certain ones are better than high end brushes! There is no fall out from the bristles. They are very sturdy and well made. Overall I love this brush as they do exactly what they claim to do!



I hope you all enjoyed reading my views on the 'Real Techniques Blush Brush' and I hope this has helped you if you're thinking about purchasing this brush and wanted some in depth information on how well it preforms. 



Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment